Foreign Interests....

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So lately my page has been getting a lot of foreign interest. The interwebz is crazy.

I just want to publicly state that I ship to anybody, anywhere. USPS has a 100% hit rate for me, haven't lost a package, some things have been rerouted, but everybody makes mistakes :D

I'm very flattered that I have support from people around the globe now and I want to do everything to make sure everybody gets their headphone cables in a timely manner! Usually I can ship to most places and get you your stuff within 5-7 days depending on your location from me. Overseas companies have trouble getting me stuff within 2 weeks.

Thanks for the support guys, take care and have a good one.

I'll get to postin' pics soon...

Shure SE215 cables for Rayner in Singapore!
(He also has a pair of TF.10 cables going to him)


No comments:

Post a Comment