New batch being sent out!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ted and I have been so friggin' busy these past few days! Here is the latest sprint of in-ear monitor cables for your viewing pleasure, these will be updated in my Picasa albums as well!

UP-OCC gold plated copper YEAH THATS RIGHT (pics don't show, but it's quite gold) Ultimate Ears TF.10 cables for Leonard in Malaysia!
Thanks for waiting buddy!
Rayner wanted an Ultimate Ears TF.10 cable, got his friend to jump on 'em who had Shure SE215's! Now I don't know the sonic benefits of silver against the Shures, so hopefully excellent!


Mr. Jensen's JH Cable



Pandab55 (Derrick) is getting his interconnect game pimped to match those sweet TF.10 cables
Pics do not do this pair justice (why do they look white)


Grado cables for Tool462
AGAIN I have no idea how they turned out white, all my cables are very much silver.
(Please send me pics when this is all done!)


No comments:

Post a Comment