Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro Cable!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello everybody!!!

I'm in summer school right now at my local college but I stopped by the post office to send this baby out to my bro Pandab55 at Head-Fi.


tf 006.JPG



He gave me free reign over the creative process so I kind of threw everything I had at it:

28AWG 99.99997% Solid Core Silver in a Litz Braid into Twisted Pairs in Black AND Clear

Polished Yak Bone Y-connect and Slider (I like the variation in the material, it's very beautiful to me)

Cryo-Parts cryo'd Carbon Fiber Gold Plated Mini-Plug

Custom hand rolled epoxy connectors featuring 24k gold plated nickel alloy pins!

I hate Calculus. There is a guy who is mouth breathing really hardcore (loud) right next to me right now. Time to compete with my own mouth breathing! I should find other hobbies....


1 comment:

  1. How much did this cost?
    Also, how much would a 4 foot variation with a viablue t6 plug cost.
    Does it cost extra to choose wire colors?

    ReplyDelete