More content and I get a little sappy...

Sunday, February 12, 2012


Thank you to my customers and fans who have been waiting for 3-4 weeks, we had 30+ orders to come home to and I honestly thought we could do ALL of them in one week, but I forgot some of these cables take more than 2 hours to build, I mean quality is the only reason I have a 30% chance of reorders right?

You guys are awesome, patient, generous, and of course cool to chat with on a day to day basis. I have big big dreams for our second year of doing business with you Head-Fi'ers :)

If you guys like my product, be sure to support other cable builders too! I personally own some Double Helix and Moon Audio cables despite building my own. I hope to live in a world where people stop arguing about whether or not cables make a difference and they just shut up and order some!

Warm regards,
Chris_Himself


B. Linchevsky

A. Norstedt


J. Zhang

C. Choate

No comments:

Post a Comment